Rocol Ultralube LR Alumnium Cutting Lubricant 20L (RY561457)
- Brand: Rocol
- SKU: RY561457
Rocol Ultralube LR Alumnium Cutting Lubricant 20L
- An ashless, fully synthetic, extreme pressure mist applied lubricant for cutting aluminium and aluminium alloys.
- Being fully synthetic, Ultralube LR is more thermally stable than vegetable or mineral based lubricants, making it ideal for processes where the work piece has to go through an ageing oven and is formulated to provide minimal residue after annealing.
- Minimal residue after annealing
- Low fuming characteristics
- Ashless lubricant -leaves no residue or stain
- Very low toxicity
- Non corrosive to aluminium or aluminium alloys
- Aluminium cutting and sawing
SYNTHETIC MIST APPLIED CUTTING FLUID
A low residue mist applied synthetic metal cutting lubricant
for cutting and sawing aluminium extrusion and castings. It
can also be used on other ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
Ultralube LR evaporates cleanly making it ideal for processes
where the work piece has to go through an annealing oven. It
is formulated to provide minimal residue and no stain on the
work piece after the annealing process and is non-corrosive
to aluminium or its alloy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.